- Got up, poured coffee, sat down at computer, worked.
Worked, worked, worked.
- Had leftover pizza from Li'l Martini's party for lunch. Ate while working.
- Worked, worked.
Read Martini another chapter of The Hunger Games.
- Took Mimosa to the library, shopped for the last of Lady Darcy's birthday presents. (My besty has a milestone birthday on Friday!)
- Came home, worked, worked, worked.
- Went out for Mexican food with the family, resisted urge to drink 20 margaritas.
- Came home, worked, worked worked.
- Finished just in time to take a hot shower and then collapse in front of Downton Abbey for two hours. BLISS.
The timing is wretched. It's school vacation week, I should be doing fun things with my dear children, not to mention cramming on Oscar movies. But what can I do — these clients have been my sugar mamas for years, I can't desert them now, and as my friend Marybell says, At least you have a deadline —the end is in sight. Which is true. But it's still wretched, and I am feeling very gloomy about my lot in life.
Weight loss, shmeight loss, I'm going to have a bowl of ice cream and watch my tape of The Good Wife. Don't talk to me of diet and exercise when my daily existence is so harsh!!