Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 298: Celebrating My PTO Board

This is not an actual picture of us, but it might as well be. My Board ROCKS. I totally love these women.

But I am only president for 10 more days (which I kept saying to my co-president, while she covered her ears and yelled, "Nah nah nah nah!!!" Wow, big baby).

We talked about the year, lessons learned and successes to celebrate, and then we kept celebrating, and then we celebrated some more.

It is 1:06 a.m. I am hosting another event tomorrow and then my mother arrives.

And I am having trouble typing actual words.

Time for bed now.

(Weight was down today. I dunno.)

bYe! Celebrate!!

xx Lady Chardonnay, oh so very much Chardonnay, I think 12 glasses maybe

but there is music in my kitchen and maybe I will go dance instead, I think yes, dancing! yes

No comments:

Post a Comment