Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 324: My Special Happy Time

(Hi, Bride Boy! I know you love these posts most of all.)

My period started and I was crampy and miserable for much of the day (though I'm very glad I have it now, rather than next week when I'm Conventioning), but I also had a dull, dull job, which glued me to the computer, and I'm also trying to finish the last page of the Convention packet, which is kinda depressing, because every other page has been fun to play with and format and make cute, and this one is just so dense with text, I can't think of anything fun to do with it. C'est la vie.

A sign of my new mindset is that when I was nauseous and gross this morning, all I could think was, "Thank heaven I'm doing zumba tonight. Zumba will make me feel better."

And it did!

I will wait a few more minutes to see if Brunie will e-mail me back and tell me the packet is DONE or if I have to keep working on it . . . and then I'm falling into the bathtub. I'm now reading three excellent books; we'll see if I finish one.

Grump, grump.

Good night!

—Lady C, embracing her womanhood

No comments:

Post a Comment