Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 330: I HATE PACKING

Crazy day!! Complicated by a deceptive migraine that I thought I could stave off with ice-cold Diet Pepsi but instead commenced in barfing and medication.

And honestly, the idea of trying to write about my day has me exhausted. Suffice it to say:
  • I'm mostly packed for the trip, though it's highly likely that my suitcase is over the weight limit. (I say this every time, in every season, for a trip of any duration. I do not travel light. I like to recreate my home, wherever I am — apparently!) (Plus, I bring a lot of books.)
  • I still need to tan my legs and paint my nails and polka-dot my toenails and White Strip my teeth, which I'll do after my bath, while watching Bunheads. And that will be a lovely low-stress ending to my high-stress day.
I won't be blogging again until probably the 24th. Try not to miss me too much!!

Sayonara!

xxoo Lady C

3 comments:

  1. Hope your trip is delightful. I am in the process of setting up a work/out room - it looks like my son's move out of the house is going to stick this time. Anyway, I wanted to see if you wanted to try an "interactive" workout schedule when you get back. (Call and I will explain.) Perhaps we can both have our "breakouts" and I am not talking about those things you get on the end of your nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word was "talkfled." Hmmm... Perhaps that was a portent of my proposal (with pickled peppers?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Neighbor AnneJuly 24, 2012 at 10:32 PM

    But we DO miss you!
    When can we expect an update?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete