Plus — I made a pillowcase! Granted, it's one of the easiest things one can possibly make, two straight seams and a hem, but still; it turned out so cute, and I'm really happy. I'm bringing the second one with me on my trip, to finish in California.
- Mimosa and I are getting up early to run/walk, before we sit on a plane for seven hours.
- I have a handful of last-minute things to do (be sure to give Husband the CSA card, reschedule Mimosa's school pictures, etc.).
- My blog is officially one year old! I'm sure I will have many sage reflections . . . which is kinda ironic, since I'm in the midst of a week of food and hooch orgies. But this too shall pass. (It is always easier for me to stick to an exercise plan than to a diet plan. I don't know why that is.)
- I must pack, groan. I hate, loathe, detest, despise, and abhor packing.
- At 2:30 or so, I'm off to the airport and will then be in California for the next 10 days!
I am so glad that my sweet honey was born. Happy day!!
Love to all,