Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Y2 Day 42: Turns Out, L Is Simply for "Later"

I did wake up with more energy today, and it occurred to me: I can go to zumba tonight! The Italian Spitfire lets us go to her Wednesday class if we miss Tuesday, so, yay! I'm less of a loser.

And I did go, though I got pretty tired halfway through; I'm still not 100 percent, I fear. But I toughed it out. I also lifted weights while I waited for the teacher to get there, and she taught me two more exercises that are awesome; I'm psyched to add them to my repertoire.

I think that I'm simply eating too much. Probably time to start logging my food again. I just read last week's cover story in People, about Jennie Garth's amazing 30-pound weight loss, and she says, "In general, there's a lot less eating." Sounds about right.

I got tons of editing done today, and my clients are loving me, and that is good. I still have no idea if I'm working in a school tomorrow; I guess I'll get up and get dressed and be prepared for anything, like the Girl Scout I am.

Time to paint my nails and watch Nashville. Yee-haw!

—Lady C

No comments:

Post a Comment