(Mom thinks I should treat my migraines by having a hysterectomy. God love her. I will note that not one of my many and various doctors has ever made this suggestion, but hey.)
The last duty I must fulfill before truly claiming the title of Miss Liebster Blog is to nominate several other bloggers for this honor and pose 11 questions to them. Here's the problem: I don't know any other "small" bloggers except Lady Darcy, and I believe that she is in the same position. All my friends who used to keep blogs gave it up.
So I've instead decided to pose 11 questions to the universe and invite both my regular readers and my irregular readers to answer some or all of them in the Comments section. Please do! I would adore to hear from you.
11 Questions for the Universe
1. At what time of day are you generally happiest?
2. Do you prefer a hairy chest on a man or a smooth one?
3. If someone walked into your house, could they guess what your favorite color is?
4. What is the worst book you ever read all the way through?
5. Do you have any recurring dreams or nightmares?
6. Which comic book character would you most like to shag?
7. It's karaoke night! What are you going to sing?
8. Do you believe in reincarnation?
9. Which Muppet are you most like?
10. If you could achieve your ideal weight and body shape and keep it for the rest of your life, but in return you would have to give up ten of your favorite foods, would you make that deal?
11. Which game show would you most like to appear on?
Wow. I totally want to answer these!
But I'm restraining myself, because this is YOUR time.
Off to brush my teeth and get glammy for my drinking date. (I am currently very drab and a little oily, with spaghetti in my teeth and limp hair. The opposite of glammy, in other words. But a little lipstick, blotting paper, back-combing . . . I'll be Ginger Grant in 15 minutes, for sure.)
—Lady Ginger C