Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Come to Think of It, It Is a Weird-Ass Symbol

Husband called me this morning to relay something funny he heard on the radio:
I don't know why they made Cupid the symbol of love. When I'm feeling amorous, the last thing I want to see is a fat smiling toddler coming at me with a weapon.
Happy Valentine's Day Eve, kittens!

(Husband just got home from his late class looking grumpy, and he's now stomping around muttering, "It's hard to imagine how my day could've been any worse." I don't foresee a white-hot night of l'amour, in other words.)

(Fortunately, Nashville is on.)

xx Lady C

4 comments:

  1. Haha, good point. I'm going to tell that to my boyfriend, bet he'll laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee! Glad to give your guy a laugh. (Notice that I'm taking full credit.) :) Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee might be a little bit all over my desk. Now, that's all I'll be able to think about when I see cupid today. Get thee back, demon toddler!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to make you spew, but I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete