- Edit four lessons in a high school science curriculum, very technical and science-y and hard
- Prepare the materials to get our governing body elected at my church's Annual Meeting—ballot and blurbs about the candidates, one of whom is ignoring my calls and e-mails, and I'm ready to deck him
- Figure out what I'm supposed to say at said meeting about our "process" of choosing candidates (we beg until someone says yes?)
- Host a wedding party for two ladyfriends who are legally tying the knot in the D.C. area this weekend
- Finish shopping for Mrs. Fog Dog's birthday presents and get her package in the mail in a timely fashion (her birthday's the 26th) so I don't have to pay exorbitant postage fees as I did last year
- Finish doing data entry for my Math Practice boss
- Do Version 2 of the math overview book she's dreaming of; she didn't love Version 1
- Finish updating the Policy Handbook for my church
Time for some bath therapy!! And maybe a slug of tequila.
—Lady C, slightly catatonic blogatrix
p.s. I did have an additional editing job for this week, but I girded my loins and told that client she'd have to wait till next week. I expect she'll grumble at me tomorrow, but I can take it.