Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Fat Secret's Grudging Approval

My Weigh in Report

You lost 6.5 lb (2.3 %) since you last weighed in on Monday 04 Apr 16.
At that rate it will take you about 57 months to get to your goal weight.

Woo-hoo! In 4.75 years, I am so there!!!

Yesterday we met with $u$an, our financial guru, to figure out how to pay for Mimosa's college. It looks like the smartest thing (or the option with the lowest interest rate, anyway) is a second mortgage vs. an actual loan, so today I have all sorts of research assignments. Not fun, exactly, but it's gotta be done.
Husband's job is to write things, finish things, and publish things, so he can go up for Full Professor very soon and make more money! (Not fun, exactly, but it's gotta be done.) ☺︎

My knees feel pretty good today — much better than yesterday. Exciting! I've done my physical therapy twice, so I'm sure that helped a little, but also maybe the cortisone is finally doing its work? Whatever, I'm very happy to be out of pain.

That's really all I have to say.

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment