Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Inch by Inch, Row by Row

Down another pound! Woo-hoo!

One day at a time takes freaking forever, but what are my alternatives???

After two days of walking, PT, weight-lifting, and stretching, I am sore sore sore. I guess Deep Water isn't working all of my muscles . . . ! In particular, my triceps are weeping.

It's all good. I kinda like the achy-breaky sore muscle feeling, because I know I'm doing something right. Despite my advanced weight, I still have relatively toned and pretty arms, and I would be very sad to lose those. Lift, lift, lift!!

I have a lot of work booked for today, so my daily goals are simple and do-able:
  • Get up and move at least once an hour.
  • Do five PT exercises.
  • Drink a lot of water and avoid alcohol.
  • Eat small meals of real food.
Onward!

xox
Lady C


p.s. I brought home 12 buttermilk donuts for my family, my favorite donut in the entire world, and I have so far successfully resisted them. But there are only two left, and I am staring at them a bit obsessively. I am giving myself permission to eat half of one, and then I'll have some yogurt or cereal or something healthier. Love those donuts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment